Thursday, June 26, 2008

Darn blogger

is totally acting up again. It hasn't been letting me log in, now I can navigate to create new post but am unable to upload images as it would seem. Grrr!

Other than that, what a wonderful week we are having. The new kittens are growing like weeds. Yesterday we actually "lost" them, twice. First time they had managed to crawl up under our entertainment center and get wedged into a drawer between the DVD's and the drawer above... I don't think they will be attempting that stunt again. The second time we couldn't find one. In the end, after much panic, we found him squeezed into a gap under my desk. I have my all in one printer,scanner, copy maching thing on a shelf by my knees. There is a 3" gap or so between the top of the machine and the underside of the desktop. He was curled up sleeping on the scanner. Silly kitten!

We have been talking about pulling the boat out of storage for months now but the weather wasn't good enough, the battery was dead, Dear hubby didn't have the time in the last couple of weeks on his days off, etc... Yesterday, he put a new battery in and pulled in out of the garage. We cleaned it up and got it ready to wax on the next bright and sunny day. Even though we didn't get it out on the water, it felt so good to get it ready.

Slowly but surely the project list I had for around the house is getting finished. Yesterday repainted the doors and trim in my bedroom which really freshened it up. I went to the fabric store earlier this week and bought some stuff to make throw pillows for my bed and to add some skirting around my craft tables that are in there. That's actually what I plan on finishing up today. Darling daughter came with me and picked out some fabric to make a throw blanket. It should be a nice girls day today with the sewing machines a going.

On to scrappy news... It was my turn to post on the Digi Chick blog and so I did a tutorial on a flip book. It's a lot of fun. If you are interested in trying it, you can go here- http://www.thedigichick.com/blog/wordpress/ to join in. (sorry you'll have to go this route because blogger won't link at the moment either)

Sunday I was thrilled to learn that the candle sleeve I made was going to be a featured here- http://scrapbookdimensions.ning.com/

I created one lo which I'll have to share in the next post when I am able to upload images. It was a fun one of darling daughters class field trip to the museum of flight last month.

Yesterday I went digi shopping. I wanted to share because I was shopping over at christinareneedesigns.net. She is one of the sweetest people by the way and such a talented designer. She has a bunch of new products out AND they are on SALE! I bought a bunch of her new stuff which I would happily link if I could. Trust me, you need to stop it and give a looksee yourself!

You all have a great rest of the week! Thanks for stopping in. Hopefully blogger will be more cooperative on my next post. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool that you are so famous ;)

I am glad you were able to find the ornery kitties!! And YAY on getting the boat out!! :)

I wish my projects for the house were getting done. But mine are BIG projects, like a kitchen and moving part of the hill so my driveway will be bigger ;) haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin