Thursday, June 12, 2008

hit and run

not an accident... I'm just posting a quickie here.

Don't worry its a happy post. :)

1. Today, at 10:30, I will be officially on SUMMER BREAK
(after a rough and tumbly year, I just can't wait to say goodbye there) and hello to summer!

2. I forgot to share some news last post that was the other highlight this week - looky here - that's my picture frame in the slide show. I was tickled pink! (When you are done looking at the slideshow, feel free to look around. This is a great site!!! If you register I'll hook you up on my friends list! Just let me know. :) )

1 comment:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Thanks for the link love and the congrats on my blog. It's a dream gig for me. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin