Thursday, June 19, 2008

Seeing double?



No you are not. Thursday school got out and we were watching that paper for kitten ads. No kitties Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and then BINGO! Sunday morning daughter got up and said she was going to check. I said I didn't think they ran NEW ads on Sunday but boy was I wrong. Good thing she checked. So on Father's day we went and picked up these little guys.

It is hard to believe that school has been out a week already. We are SO enjoying ourselves. I've been getting the house organized and lots of yard work done. Yesterday darling daughter and I went out shopping. We went to the mall and I bought some books. So many people have been posting rave reviews about the Twilight books that I decided buy them for my summer reading. And on a total side note: they filmed this movie an hour from where we live. One of the ladies I work with, her daughter was an extra in the filming. Kinda cool. It should be cool to watch when it comes out in December.

There has been a little crafting going on here. I made one lo and two projects since my last post.

I need to say a little about the kit I used in this lo before I post. This is created with a charity kit in which all proceeds go to Laurie Garza. She is a fellow scrapbooker her lost her husband suddenly last month. Twenty-five wonderful designers came together and created this lovely and gynormous kit to help her and her family. If you are interested, Celebration of Life is for sale at the shabby pickle.



Here's a candle sleeve-



With 5 puppy dogs who lurve treats, I repurposed a Kleenex box-



With some time off, I plan to post on the good ol' blog more often. I was playing with the flair buttons the other day and some of those are so funny. I'll use those as inspiration for some more interesting blog posts this summer. It is a summer I have dedicated to working on ME. Would you like to know more of what make me tick? Lol!

Thanks for dropping in! Have a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to it! :) And those are cute kittens ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin