Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm a bad blogger!

And with boring posts to boot! I need to try an make this blog a little more interesting. LOL!

This week I got a little email from Ms. Amanda inviting me to stay on her team. I was a guest for the month and am just pleased as punch to get an official spot on her CT. She's so sweet and her designs are fun, funky, and fab! Check her out over at TDC. There's a quick link in my sidebar. ;)

The Race is going well. Jen and I have only ONE more week. That's two challenges and then we'll be in the drawing for the grand prize. Last I heard it was over $2000. of stuff in the pot. Wowza~!

Some friends linked me to a different weight tracker place called Sparkpeople and its free. I checked it out and it is similar to the WW online but seems to have even more support and an email feature to send you cooking, exercise, inspirational tips and such. I recommend you check it out. It's pretty cool!

And here's what I've been scrappin' since my last post. TFL!







I spent all of Friday afternoon and evening deleting some old used kits and organizing and backing up newer files. Just getting things ship shape as summer is coming to an end. I alway back up to the EHD and try to back up every so ofter to DVD too. Better safe than sorry... you know? When was the last time you did? Just a friendly reminder. So many people have lost all their stuff lately with various problems. :)

Well, I need to go pick dear hubby up from work soon. So thanks so much for stopping by! Have a super Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog. Love seeing all the digi scrapping!

These ones are great! I especially got a kick out of that embarrassing moments one! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin