Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday already!

I'm most happy to report that things have been little better this week.

Aside from my computer getting a virus, this has been a great week. We went bike riding the other day. We went to town and helped dear hubby pick out some new glasses for himself... and the new ones are going to look so nice! Yesterday we started deep cleaning the boat so it will be all polished and ready to go by vacation. Yep... great week!

Today I'm heading off for another school field trip. My own children are not on this one - this one is just part of the job but I'm looking forward to it. A little change in routine shall be nice. I'm taking a good book and my itunes along with. :)

Oh and last night we sat and watched a movie - Denzel Washington in DEJAVU - it was pretty good. A little bit strange at times but it was good. I would watch it again. Some real interesting concepts going on.

Tomorrow I'm taking the kids bowling after school and then I'm coming home and going to relax and scrap. Wouldn't that be a lovely way to end the week and start the weekend?!

You all have a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh bowling! Sounds like fun to me! :)

I want to see Dejavu! What book did you end up taking? Get much reading done? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin