Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Three days and two hours left...

I'm still counting down the days until life will return to some form of nomallacy. Today is a good day though. Coffee is brewing, sun is shining, and kids are getting along at the moment. (although that's most likely because one of them is still sleeping :D ) Either way the house is quiet.

This weekend was quiet and pretty low key. I worked on a couple of lo's (yes the spirit moved me) and so here they are- Both are of pics/events from this past week.




So yesterday my neighbor knocks on my door and says- let's go for a walk. I was so glad. Do you know how much easier it is to walk and talk then to do it alone? It was a good walk. And of course then I was energetic so I decided to mow some of the yard as well. lol!

Well its time for me to get off of this computer and finish getting ready for work. You all have a super week! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you go girl!!! Loverly layouts, AS USUAL! What can we say about how amazing you are at digi scrapping?! Just amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin