Monday, June 04, 2007

And the balls come tumbling down



Okay. I admit I've just have to much going on in life right now. HELP! Do you know what I did? I can't believe this but at the beginning of the month, I paid out bills. Nothing out of the ordinary there but I must have been disrupted in the process and not gone back to it so as all the new months bills are rolling in... I've learned that a bunch didn't get paid. Aaaaaaaaaaaack!

Darling daughter had a very important paper I was supposed to send in to the school, and I forgot. I woke up this weekend in the middle of the night with the horrible pit in my stomach as I remembered the forgotten sheet. I'm losing my mind!

Work has me SUPER stressed too. The last few weeks before summer break are also stressful which is one of the main reason we always take a vacation in late June... so that I can destress and unwind. Usually that little R&R starts off the summer well. If I can only make it until then without major disaster. (Although the bill thing was pretty major!) Must get my head screwed on straight!

Along with the stress, my creative mojo is hiding. I haven't been feeling it lately to say the least. I did do a lo this week but it took the entire week I've been missing to put this together. At least I do like the finished lo.



I dislike living in the country this time of year. Why you ask? It's because the coyotes are attacking the deer at night. I wake in the middle of the night hearing the deer cry as they are being mauled. :(

Other sad news, I left one of my wonderful creative teams. The Shak has been a fun run. I'll miss those girls!

Well, I'm off for another meeting for work tonight. I hope you all have a super wonderful week! Be safe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, that is awful about the deer! :(

I think it looks like you are being creative :) I haven't even WANTED to scrap lately, sooo....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin