Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A lost post

I did post a lo since the last but it is now missing in action. Hmph!

It's been a good week since I've posted. So so busy. And this past weekend I had spring fever and started deep cleaning parts of the house. It felt really good though! I'm hoping to have everything ship shape and sparkling in the next few weeks. Then over spring break I'll start on the outside of the house. I'm SO HAPPY spring has come early this year! :D

Have I mentioned a little scrappy trip I'm taking? A bunch of us (like 35+) are gathering next month to meet in person for an entire weekend to visit and scrap. We've all met on the internet and all live within driving distance of one another. How cool is that!?!?! I'm really starting to get EXCITED!

And I simply must mention my disappointment with the twists and turns of the last Grey's episode! Poor Cali! Izzy and George together... just not believable to me. And what's with the new doctor and Christine? Anyway... I hope this week's is better!

Last night the kids and I sat down and watched Dancing with the Stars. It was really good. We liked watching and picking our favs. The costumes were really cool too! Next week should be just as fun by the looks of the previews!

The other day I printed off of bunch of lo's to put into albums. I hadn't done it in a very long time. I must say I'm really excited to get some in books. The lo's printed out really nice too as I did them at home. I was real pleased with the quality. I was a little bummed because the ChatterBox albums I bought said they were 8X8 so I cut them all down. I went to slip them into the sleeves and they are to big. I now will have to retrim them all. Live and learn I suppose.

I think it was in the missing post, but I mentioned how I was going to try to use my treadmill more and concentrate on losing a little weight. Well, I seem to be so sporatic with my exercising. I'll be really good for several days in rows and then I lose my mojo for several days. I guess I need some more disipline to be dedicated and motivated EVERY day. If only...

Mary Mary by James Patterson is the latest I'm reading. The Alex Cross novels I am a total fanatic over... love them! This book though... can I say I'm having the worse time enjoying it. It is dark and dreary and there has not been a single moment of happiness in the entire first half of the book. I keep picking it up each night thinking 'it has to get better'. I hope it has one heck of a second half. Under other circumstances, (if I weren't a dire hard fan) I probably would have given up on it by now.

So I'm just rambling on and on. But both of my children are working on book reports and need help, so I must go. I've done several lo's this past few weeks. I'm too far behind on posting on my blog, so *if* you'd like to see them, simply click on my Gallery link in the top right hand column. Thanks a bunch! You all have a super great and fantastic week!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin