Saturday, March 24, 2007

I just love a guy that can

laugh at himself. Over at digiscrapshak they challenged us to speak of fashion foul ups...

So! My son went through this growing spurt not so long ago. One morning he got up for school and threw on some clothes and off we went. Part of the way through the day he came and found me to let me know he REALLY needed some new jeans. He stressed 'really' in a way I knew he was a uncomfortable in the pair he was wearing. I told him we'd go shopping after school, so off he went. As I watched him walking away, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. What I saw was that he was wearing a pair of his (younger) sister's fitted jeans. They were literally 4 sizes to small. It was really bad... I admit, Mic Jagger even came to mind. hehehe. But in the end, JR was really a good sport. Not only did he laugh along with us, he even posed for these pics. ;)


I'm amazed at how time flies. It seems like this week went by in a blur. Some super great news though- I joined the creative team at Color Line Designs. I'm so very excited to get to work those fab ladies!
And I did do a lo I would like to share and then I hope you all have a super great weekend!

Credits can be found in my gallery. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Joy said...

I love your layout.. .awesome... it is so age appropriate also.

Joy

Unknown said...

love those jeans! what a good laugh and glad he could laugh too!!

Andrea said...

OMGosh! That is too funny about the jeans LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin