Monday, March 05, 2007

Just 4 more weeks

(not that I'm counting ;) ) until spring break. We will have off of work a beautiful 9 days. Yes I just loved the 4 we had over the weekend but it left me wanting even more. Isn't that how it always is?

The weekend was nice and I did a little scrappin', a lot of housework, and spent time with the kids. DD found an old Playstation game and wanted me to sit and play it with her quite a bit this weekend. I did. It was a different change in pace.


We rented the Prestige last night and it was pretty good. Of course I love Hugh Jackman so it was getting my vote from the beginning. It was about magic and set in the early 1900's. We had watch another movie a couple of months ago that had a similar setting... it too was good, now I can't think of the name. Hmm...

So I dusted off my treadmill a couple of weeks ago and started using it again. Usually just adding walking to my daily routine is enough but not much was happening so I even started jogging. Still nothing. Bah Humbug! So I have been toying with the notion of going back to my Healthy Weigh Diet. I did this once, gosh about four or five years ago and lost 40 pounds. And over the past four or five years most of that has crept back on. I'm not one of those yo yo dieters, that was the only time I really went on a diet but I must admit I felt much better 40 pounds lighter. I just never ate. Seriously, I was down to a 600 calorie daily diet and had to excercise nearly an hour EVERY day to get that weight off. Talk about a slow metabolism. But anyhoo. I think I'm going to dig out the old paperwork and a food journal and start TODAY! I guess posting here will give me some false sence of accountablility. hehehe.

And I haven't made a list of things I'm grateful for in a short while, so here it is...
  1. I'm grateful my family is healthy and well

  2. I'm grateful that Lily didn't get seriously hurt this week

  3. I'm grateful that things are going okay at work

  4. I'm grateful that ds brought all his grades up this week

  5. I'm grateful that ds is still enjoying his youth group on Wednesdays

  6. I'm grateful that my dd is so kind and thoughtful.

  7. I'm grateful that we live out in the beautiful country.

  8. I'm grateful spring is coming early this year as well as day light savings!

Thanks for visiting. Have a super great week. TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did weight watchers and lost 35 pounds. I wish I could do it again. I have it all back now. :-p

Love your page! Those are very cool pics of them looking out the window! :)

Such a nice list of things to be grateful for :) :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin