Wednesday, October 04, 2006

In the blink of an eye

the week went by. I woke this morning to find it a week later than I thought it was. Where did the last week go? At least I woke to find it a payday which I didn't expect. :p Seriously I've been SO busy that this is just crazy.

So an update... I scrapped this with Sherri's new kit. It's really beautiful and full of fall colors. It is supposed to be released this week so keep an eye out for it.

(Credits: Unnamed kit by Sherri Tierney, stitches by Gina Miller, stamp by Holly McCaig, font is Armano, and AC action used on the title - Pristine chipboard.)
No update on the ant farm. When we bought it the gal suggested we just go ant hunting rather than order them through the company to enhance the experience. Well we did but those ants were not into this gel stuff one bit. So we still have an ant farm waiting for some tennants. I shall order some this afternoon since I get off work a couple of hours early today.
I finished watching the second season of GA and it was so worth the purchase. Enough said. ;)
This week darling daughter is doing cheer camp and on Friday she will cheer at half-time at the high school football game. She looks forward to this every year. I have the camcorder charging for the game. :D
And... still struggling with the son. He's decided to tell me a few white lies this past week about school work. He knows better than to lie. <*sigh*> Did I mention he turns 13 in less than a month which I'm sure is contributing to some of these difficulties? <*sigh*>
Thanks for visiting. Hope you all have a really wonderful week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, he is under a lot of stress too! Even though I know that doesnt excuse the lies :(

I love your page with Sherri's kit! GAWGEOUS DAHHHLING! :-p

Bonnie said...

Hi Jennifer! You are such a good digital scrapper ... can you teach me? Seriously! LOL

Sorry about RJ, but I think you're right about it being the teenage thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin