Sunday, October 29, 2006

This weekend

you were not forgotten. I tried blogging yesterday and earlier today but it was not accepting my post. :S

But here we are now. I made some changes in my blog to. Updated it a bit and took off the blinkies and some sidebar images because it makes for a long load if your not on high speed.

So what have I done since we last blogged? I have scrapped. :D




This is a kit by Sherri and the credits can be found in my gallery.

And this is a little bigger because I'm playing around with sizes to find one that I can post universally. Thanks for the understanding!



The cedits for this can also be found in my gallery.

Friday I ran into town after work and found a really nice winter jacket for myself for $30.00. I could hardly believe the price! Gotta love Ross! Then I got together with some ladies from our church. Yesterday I did 32 loads of laundry. Okay it wasn't really that many loads but it was feeling like it by the end of the day. In between loads I managed to get *most* of the house clean. I took a couple little breaks to dink on the computer and scrapbook.

Today... well, I should have gone to church but I just didn't feel like it. What I mean by that is that I have one of those sinus colds. I'm okay during the day when I'm blowing, but at night it manages to stuff up and drain all at the same time. You know that cold where it seems to get worse at night and you feel like you can't breath so you try sleeping upright on the couch. That's been me for the past three nights. Very broken sleep out on the couch. :(

And speaking of our couch... Ever since dear hubby and I got together seven years ago he has wanted a sectional couch. I kept saying no because we live in a smaller manufactured home, but we were out a week ago and found that they are making them now small scale so I finally gave in and said yes. With both our birthdays recently and our anniversary around the corner and Christmas on top of that, we bought one for all those occasions and had it delivered this week. And I can attest to how comfy it is. ;) Here's a pic of what dh picked out for our tv area.

The foot rest in the pic is actually to an overstuffed chair we have in the livingroom and didn't come with this sectional, in case you were wondering. :)
For some reason I feel like I could just go on and on with this post, but I won't. Kuddos to you if you stuck with me this long! I hope you all have a Super Sunday! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! Love the couch!

Anonymous said...

I love your layouts... and your couch is awesome... we almost bought one..but then we moved and didnt have the room for another couch,,, great color.

Anonymous said...

I love your layouts... and your couch is awesome... we almost bought one..but then we moved and didnt have the room for another couch,,, great color.

Anonymous said...

GREAT couch! And what a wonderful layout! I love his smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin