Sunday, October 22, 2006

Welcome back

to our regularly scheduled program. ;)

The truth of the matter is that I tried something new. It didn't really work out for me though... so what did you miss? I've been a busy girl! I have the amazing opportunity to create for another designer too! Karah has some amazing fresh and funky designs and I love 'em! You can check them out at her site Blue Flombingo. I've played with a kit this morning but its not quite ready to share. Hopefully tomorrow!

This past week has been really nice. The weather has been dry the later part of the week. We were driving by the lake, as we do everyday on our way to school, when dd asked if she could snap a pic. She rolled down the window and took this as we were still in motion on the highway. Check out the low fog.

Friday I was supposed to get high speed internet and boy was I looking forward to it... but they no showed. Long story short, I got it this evening and boy or boy is it NICE! Yay!
Saturday morning we got up and did some chores around the house. Then we went to the pumpkin patch. I was SO much fun. They had the animals and the hayrides... the whole bit. Of course I took a billion pics too! LOL.

Welcome back to my blog and thanks for hopping with me! TTFN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one AWESOME pic! I am glad you got your highspeed internet! I love mine and go through withdrawls when I havent got it! The pumpkin patch sounds so fun!!!

Gwen said...

Glad you got your internet in the highspeed lane! Have fun cruising around!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! I came looking for a birthday post, but didn't find one... hehe.

Andrea said...

You'll never be able to go back to dial-up now LOL I get so frustrated if I ever have to use someone's dial-up instead of my high speed. I've been spoiled LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin