Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy Hump Day!

Is it really Wednesday already? Can it really be? Time sure flies when you are having fun!

I did a lo the other day of dd birthday. It's done with 'And Many More' kit by Karah.



Isn't she cute! See those lovely glasses she is wearing? Last week my dh dog chewed them up beyond repair. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Yep! While she was sleeping the dog jumped onto the bed and over to the night stand where she snagged her glasses and proceeded to chomp them up like a raw hide treat. So Saturday we had to go in and order her some new specs in which we had to pay for since insurance would not cover. Did I mention we also bought the beloved dog a kennel for evening containment.

Last night I got scrappy and did a LO of our weekend trip to the pumpkin patch. Again I used a kit by Karah. Isn't her stuff COOL!



Guess what I'm doing this upcoming weekend... I'm birthday shopping for my son. I can hardly believe that he turns 13 this year. *sniffle* What do you buy a spoiled rotten 13 year old boy? ;) When asked the answer is always the same three things- baseball cards, psp/ps2 games, football jerseys. We've always held strong to no television in the bedroom until the teen years so he'll get a tv. What else? Hmmmmmm. Ideas?
And to end this evening, I wanted to share some more exciting news... Beth Hesselberg has offered me a spot on her creative team. I can hardly believe the amazing opportunities I've had this past few months. It's been such a wonderful and exciting experience to get to work with these designers.
Have a wonderful week all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts!! I'm sorry about the glasses. Congrats on the DT!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jennifer! WOW :) Talk about in popular demand! ;)

Love the layouts and Sorry to hear about the dog tearing up her glasses! :(

Gwen said...

Girl, you always amaze me with those digi layouts! Fantastic!

I'm sorry about dd's glasses. But I did find the kennel for evening entertainment comment amusing. lol

13? Wow...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin