Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A title?

No time for a title. Hehe!

Just a quick fly by as it is WAY past my bed time. But I am trying really hard not to neglect my blog with the craziness of my schedule.
Today my son was given the grand tour of the Junior High School. He'll start the seventh grade next year and it means new stomping grounds for him. He was very excited. I on the other hand can't believe I... uh, I mean- he's that old. *sniff*

Tomorrow I have to report. Yep I was called in for service. So... We'll see what happens. My darling daughter is preforming in the talent show at school on Thursday so I have the fingers and toes crossed that I'll be available that day. And if that doesn't work out my good friend is going to tape it... bless her heart!

After dinner I scrapped a little while watching part of a movie. (A little stress relief... thank goodness!)


(credits: All papers and elements by Michelle Underwood (used various kits) and font is LB Jennifer)
Thanks so much for visiting. Have a lovely week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin