Sunday, June 25, 2006

See ya!

Today is the first official day of vacation. We are nearly ready and shortly after church we are heading out. :D

I put in the last of my hours at work on Friday. We took Lily (my dh's pup) in to get spayed and she is recovering well. The day before her surgury, the kids were eating grapes. Yes grapes. And one fell on the floor. Well... Lily found it and before we knew it she was running about the carpet having the time of her life. It was hysterical. Of course my son (who is nothing like his momma ;) ) ran and got the camera. He took several shots and we had a great laugh. Here's some of the pics he took.

The one of her licking her chops is a little blurry, but I couldn't leave it out. hehehe
We also got my laptop sent off yesterday which should be ready and waiting upon our return. :D
I bought a printer a couple of weeks ago and can you believe I have had NO TIME to even plug it in? You do know what I'm doing the day after vacation don't you. ;) I must go pack the owners manuel to read while we're gone.
And with this short post I shall end with- Take care and everyone have a safe and fantastic 4th of July! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin