Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tis the weekend again... already!?!?!

I really don't know where the time has gone lately. Life almost feels surreal at the moment. So much to do and so little time that its just gone in the blink of an eye.

The dishwasher went in without a hitch and is wonderful.

We've picked the boat back up and are looking forward to taking it out for a test run tomorrow afternoon.

I don't know how but I've managed to squeek by without serving on Jury duty last week. One week to go.

We've done all the shopping and dispursing of end of the school year gifts to teachers and staff. It's a relief to have it done.

Friday morning I woke with a itch to go through my stamps. I filled two photo boxes and took them into work to sell. One box was emptied by the end of the day and I was a $100.00 richer. Maybe I'll put it towards that printer I've been eyeing. ;)

Yesterday and much of today I've been doing things around the house. Although yesterday I did take a little break to fiddle with the settings on my blog. Added the slides too. During the course of today I did do a LO that I'd like to share. :D

(Credits: kit is SA Summer Whimsy and font is LB Angela)
I don't think I've scrapped in a couple of weeks. Boy did I miss it! 6 more days until summer break. I can't wait!
Oh! Friday I had my end of the year review at work and must say I was very pleased with the results. So... overall it was a great week. Hope yours was too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin