Saturday, June 03, 2006

Rain rain go away....

And yes when it rains in pours. :S

We took the boat out that and had a great time when I last posted pics. It was the first time out in it and it was clear it needed a bit of attention so we took it in to have the motor serviced. It was in and out of the shop in a reasonable time and then it rained and rained and rained. Where did our beautiful sunshine go? We had a break last Monday and so dh and I dropped it back in the water had a difficult time getting it started up. Finally it did and we ran it about for a short while, stopped to fish, went to leave and were stranded. The motor wouldn't go into gear. We had to be towed back to the dock. Nice! So its back in the shop having the motor rebuilt. Urgh! On the bright side, it'll be done and in fine shape before our vacation.

And if that wasn't enough, our dishwasher is broken. I hate hate hate doing dishes. The kitchen is my least favorite household chore indoor or out. Dh is supposed to go buy and install a new one on Monday... I wish him luck. ;)

My dh's work has switched from one cellular phone company to another recently leaving us the responcibility to buy out of our old contract. Grrr! But the silver lining is what I got today...


Now to find some time to download some tunes. :D
Sorry for the grumbly post. Just so much going on right now and not at all what I had planned. *sigh*
Do have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin