Thursday, May 07, 2009

Forks High School-



Darling daughter had a track meet this week at the high school where they filmed the movie Twilight that is. Really it is Kalama High School a stones throw down the road from us. But the geeks that we are- we had to take a pic in the parking lot. Now where's Bella's truck?!?! lol!

This week has been very busy. Here's a review in pics-

The track meet where daughter placed 1st in her sprint and long jump. Go McKena!





Planting the garden seeds-



Dear son got his permit last Saturday and has been learning to drive this week-



Luckily I have a three day weekend. I hope to get the housework done tomorrow so that I can play with my NSD goodies Friday night and all day Saturday. Wouldn't that be lovely!?! This evening, after taking the kids into the orthodontist, I've been playing around a little with the blog. Changing the look up a bit. So sorry if its making your reader freak out. Please bear with me for the next couple of days.

Before I go- I just wanted to send warm Mother's day wishes to my friends. I hope that it is a special day for you all with family. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Trude said...

Hooray for a Twilight connection! I'm looking forward to getting my scrap on this weekend too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin