Saturday, October 04, 2008

We are trying

to chase the ick out of the house! Dear Son had it, then dear hubby, next darling daughter and now me. Yesterday I felt better but then this morning it got up and ... ugh! But life must go on.

Today this is a glimpse into our world.



We are celebrating my husband's birthday when he gets home from work. Just low key and at home with family is the plan. We are decorating, making him a favorite meal, and sacking out to watch some movies. :)

And here are a couple of lo's I worked on since the last post.





Dear son had surgery yesterday to have a permenant tooth removed that was stuck up in the bone. I was very worried because the kids had not had surgery of any kind to date and I didn't know how they would react. I'm happy to report... things went very well. JR is feeling good today and isn't even asking for the pain meds they prescribed. I love our dentist! :)

Sorry for the hit and run post but there are lots of things to do this weekend. Momma's never seem to get rest, much less when they are a little under the weather. Lol! ;)

Thanks for stopping in and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone gets to feelin better soon! That is a lovely cake!! YUM! :)

Joy said...

Love your layouts ... thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a note... Hugs.. Joy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin