Monday, October 13, 2008

Prayers please

My grandmother is elderly but has been in good health. Thursday she was sent to the hospital for some tests because she wasn't feeling well. She was told that they weren't admitting her and she would go home that night. She didn't tell family because this was all played down as a minor thing. Thursday night came and they admitted her. Friday she was kept another night. She contacted some family and then took a turn for the worse and was moved yesterday to Critical Care/ICU and she now is on a respirator and other means of basic life support.

I learned last night she was in the hospital. Today I learned how bad it was. I'm thankful I was able to visit her this afternoon even though it was brief. She was resting and they were keeping her comfortable. Things do not look good. This has all come as such a surprise to us all. It was sudden and unexpected.

If you would, please say a prayer for Dorothy. Thank you so much.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Jennifer - I'm so sorry. I will def pray for her. I hope that she's able to recover.

Joy said...

oh Jennifer... prayer said... Hugs.. Joy

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer! I am so sorry! I am praying for your grandma!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin