Saturday, September 20, 2008

I love the mornings

Really, I'm one of those people that are 'early to bed, early to rise...' So this morning I was sitting here drinking my coffee and thinking of what it is I would like to do this weekend. I'm feeling particularly scrappy which is a good thing. Hopefully I can do a lo or two. I also know that my computer needs some MAJOR clean up... but that can be very time consuming. Darling daughters asthma is flared up right now so I know whatever we do it'll be low key and at home this weekend. Reading what I just typed, I guess I already know what the plans are. I'll get the housework done and then work on the computer. :)

Speaking of the weekend, there is a big PAR-TY going on over at the Digi Chick to launch the new site design. If you want to play, come on over!

I did one lo this week. This is an adorable kit by Cinnamon Designs. The pic is of darling daughter the day she went in for her junor high orientation just before school started this year. She looks too grown up. *sniff sniff*



An update on the Post Office. Well, long story short, apparently a large check was involved in the missing mail report a neighbor was missing. So they went door to door the next few days until they found all the missing mail. So I did get my package in the end. It was kind of strange because the manager called and left a message on my machine with no apologies, just a statement that she guesses she'll need to do some retraining in her office now that the missing mail was found. (Like she was only going to address this because it was now verified that THEY had misdelivered mail.) Hey accidents happen, but this has been going on for a LONG TIME NOW. Hopefully it's all said and done at this point. :)

It was nice this week- I've been letting my hair grow out for a good year now or so. No haircuts. I decided to it was finally long enough and it desperately needed to be shaped up. So I got a haircut. It wasn't a huge change, but the gal gave me a nice haircut and it looks so much better and lays well once again. I'll have to take a pic sometime this weekend.

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey Jennifer!! I'm a morning person too, those night owl people don't know what they are missing! ;) Miss you at SC, you should stop by and say 'hey' one of these days.

Anonymous said...

Hey, us night owl people wish we could be morning people! LOL Well, at least I do!

J, that is a beautiful layout, as usual! And I can't wait to see your hair!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin