Monday, May 07, 2007

Six

I've lost six pounds in the last week and a half. I'm really pleased with the ww's plan. I've been so very busy this past week and needed to eat out... yet with good choices I still lost. It's very encouraging to have some tools to help me make better choices on my meals.

Two lo's. I've done two lo's in a week and a half. Here they are-



So this past week and weekend were really great. Thursday we went on the field trip to the APE caves and then to OMSI. Hiked a lot. Toured the submarine. Explored the museum. And the one thing I would not do again... we rode the jet boat in the pouring rain at 8:00 pm and it was so cold we could see our breath. We were soaked. It was a planned group activity.... what were they thinking? lol! Friday was more of the same and then we came home. Saturday I took the kids down to a couple nurseries and we bought a bunch of flowers... hanging baskets etc. I love doing that in the spring. And I love that the kids enjoy it too! We stopped at a bizarre while we were out too and I found some lovely hand made soaps. Yummy scents! We came home and popped our awning and got out the lawn furniture. And I tried a new recipe for dinner that turned out DE-LISH! Sunday was even more fun! We took the kids bowling. Then we went to the boating store and picked up some new life jackets, a new play tube (check it out below), and some other little things we needed. And on the way home we stopped and saw Spiderman 3. Great weekend.
Well, I have tons to say but little time. We are off to the ballpark to watch our friends play. I hope you all have a super week. I'll be back next post with some pics from the weekend.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh for goodness sake you make me tired.. lol.. you really do a lot. I love your new tube toy.. how fun is that.. where do you take it out?

wooohooo for you on your weight loss.

Have a great week.

Joy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin