Thursday, May 10, 2007

And a recap

with pics like I promised. :)

These first four pics are of the Ape caves. The caves themselves were made by lava. And yes all the white stuff you see is snow on the ground in May.
A guy was out logging and excavating one day when he found this hole in the ground. His friend had a group of boys (similar to boyscouts) that he told. The boys (Ape's) went down and were the first to explore the caves. Later they were named after them. This is us going in... we hiked about a mile in and then came back. It was fun and pitch black inside.


The next pics are of OMSI. That stands for Oregon Museum of Science and Industries. I took this pic from the Jet boat. That of course is the next pic and then one of the Marina. It was so pretty!
In this picture we were back in the exhibits. This one was on Viscious Fish. Did I spell that right? Anyway... here's a tank that the kids could crawl up under and get a fishes view of a tank.
The next few are of different hands on experiments. The last is of my darling daughter and her best friend on the bus.


Good times I tell you! And this week has flown by. I haven't scrapped other than a new screen saver. I need to get back into my routine this weekend.
I haven't been as disiplined as I would have liked this week because its staff appreciation week and everyones been bringing in sweets. Yum yum yummy! hehehe.
Tomorrow I'm going to take in my bowling ball to be measured and drilled. Exciting! Of course the kids and I will stay and bowl a game or two. Then Saturday I have all to my lonesome.
Everyone has plans so I will scrap scrap scrap. :) And of course Sunday is Mother's day. We will all hang out and spend it together. :D
So if I'm not back to post before the weekend, I hope all my friends have a Marvelous Mother's day. Give those kids an extra squeeze this weekend. They are all so precious! Cheers!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Jennifer... Love the photos... thank you for sharing them.. it looks like everyone had so much fun.

I hope you have a fabulous Mothers Day.... Hugs... Joy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin