Thursday, April 27, 2006

The sun is out

and it promises to be another beautiful day. Who can complain?

The kids have plans of their own this weekend so dear hubby and I are going to the beach for a night. Yay! I'm very much looking forward to that.

I still need to take a new pic of Harry to post with his new collar... maybe after his bath. ;)

In June we have a week off for a vacation which we still haven't planned. How bad is that? We all want to go do something yet none of us have made the decision of where we should go or what we should do. That little fact has been haunting me that past few days as June is drawing near.

Downloaded some cute kits this week. Played with one last night. Do I need to tell you that I was enjoying the creativity of the kit. It inspired some whimsy. :D



(credits: She kit by Michelle Underwood, Font: Times New Roman with chipboard title action- atomic cupcake)

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin