Thursday, April 20, 2006

This week is better

than last. Thank goodness!

Church on Sunday was fantastic. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

The last two days have been absolutely gorgeous. Yesterday we went into town and I bought my pooch a new collar. Its really a cute tan leather with little silver studs and spikes. (hehe) I'll have to post a pic of Harry wearing it soon. ;)

This evening we went for a long walk around the neighborhood with all the dogs and it was really nice. So glad that we will be able to do that more as the weather improves.

I've been working this week on my recipe cards for the swap I'm in. I also worked on a few layouts. One I finished up a little bit ago and will post tonight.


(credits: Paper~TracyAnn, Stitching~Holly McCaig, Label~ KristyAnn, Font~ LB Typewriter)
Have a great weekend and thanks for checking in. :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin