Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Busy bee I've been

No scrappin' lately but I've been downloading kits all week long. Yay! (Be proud of me because I'm not going to take this opportunity to gripe about how slow dial up is. :P )

We are in the process of redecorating darling daughters room and that is what has taken up most all of my free time in this past week. We haven't finished so here's just a sneak peak~






Yep! You guessed it, she's going for that shabby chic look. It really suits her too. Now that we have the furniture painted and distressed we need to paint and panel (beadboard) the walls. I must point out that the dresser in the middle pic was my fabulous find this weekend at a antique store. It's really cool! But I think that absolute best part of the room redo is that she got rid of tons of stuff. She is such a pack-rat and keeps everything. So here's to bagging up everything in colored bags so she can't see through them and storing them away for a bit. The deal is she is only allowed to bring a item back in if she is specifically looking for it. How awful is that? ;)
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin