Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sweet nothings...

Well, I haven't a great deal to say this morning... I tried blogging yesterday to find I couldn't. I hope that blogger doesn't have those issues regularly... since that is one of the reasons I switched from MSN spaces. We shall see.

Last Friday we went to the Wine and Crab Festival. We did have a great time. It was a lot of fun and I think we would most certainly go again in the future. Everything and I mean everything was overpriced. We were a little surprised by that but we'll keep it in mind for future trips. We both found a favorite wine at the event and of course purchased some. :D

Work has been extremely stressful lately and when I think it can't get much worse, it does. UGH! Anyhoo... it gives me extra pleasure at times like these when I can escape and do something crafty and here's it is.

(Credits: Family kit by JCRowley, Flowers and brads by Holly McCaig, Font is Susie's hand)
Well, I'm off to work. Have a fantastic day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin