Sunday, March 26, 2006

Great weekend!

Well this weekend has been pretty fun. Friday my son had some friends stay overnight. Saturday, darling daughter was starting to feel better and looking forward to going to the school carnival in the evening... which we had great fun at. And today after church, darling daughter and I went shopping. I was in need of some new black shoes and I found two awesome pair. :D

So I was a little scappy this weekend and made a bunch of recipe cards for a swap I'm in. And I made one layout of my son with his new braces. :D



(Credits: Papers & elements ~ Handsome kit from ScrapArtist, Lettering tiles & tag ~ Shabby Princess, Font ~ Book Antiqua & Stitching ~ Angie Briggs)
Have a super Sunday evening!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin