Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tell me

the bad come in threes and the rest of this season will be smooth sailing now that I'm feeling better. :)

I'm still using antibiotic drops in the eyes but things are so much better. I even returned to work on Thursday. Thurs. and Fri. I played catch up at work and now I'm home enjoying a three day weekend.

Last night was the annual Father/daughter ball. Must share some pics!







It was lots of fun shopping for her dress and ordering the flowers and such. They went out to dinner last night and then to the ball. It was reportedly a wonderful evening. :)

While they were gone last night (son's away for the weekend) I was alone and got into a cleaning frenzy. I moved all the furniture in the livingroom and library area and vacuumed. Then rearranged all the furniture. I girl's gotta do that every so often. On our way home from Christmas vacation we stopped at an antique store and found this perfect little coffee table that needed a little lovin'. We picked it up for a steal and I painted and distressed it when we got it home. Then I ordered a sheet of glass for the top. So in my furniture rearranging spree I was working that in. It is perfectly scaled and so unique. I love it!

Dear son has had two basketball games so far and they lost the first and won the second. Both games he played very well. I'm so proud of him.

I worked on one lo since my last post-



Thanks for stopping in. I hope you all have a super fantastic weekend!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of your dh and dd! I'm glad you are feeling better. We need pictures of your living room and that cool table. :)

Lawanda said...

Those are awesome pics of her and her daddy! :)

Gwen said...

Oh, those are great pics of your two loves.

I'd love to see the new coffee table!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin