Tuesday, January 15, 2008

If its not one thing

its another. Really! This is crazy. All fall I had terrible headaches. I went to the opthomologist, switched to decaf coffee, drank more water... nothing helped so I found a new cthiropractor. (Our chiropractor retired early summer.) After several aggresive sessions, my headaches were gone. Just as soon as that cleared up, I started having the earaches which drug on for months. As that cleared up over the holidays, I've been sticken with some lesser common variation of pink eye and have been off work for nearly a week because is contagious and horrible.

*Alright, pity party over!*


Sorry for being such a lazy blogger. In the past month we had much to be grateful for. The holidays were so special and I loved every minute of our family time together. Christmas morning we left for the cabin and checked in in the afternoon. The cabin when we got there was old and dirty. We were so surprised to find it in the condition it was since we've rented cabons before and they've always been clean. Luckily, there had been a cancellation of another cabin so they comp'd us that for the inconvience. It was so beautiful there. The cabin was right on the river. It snowed the entire time we were there and it made it that much more beautiful. We really had a ball!





After the holiday, I finally got some scrapping mojo back... it had been hiding for months. I started scrapping again and even did a hybrid project. Here I printed off papers and elements for Amanda's new Pinky Swear kit. :)



And here's a few lo's which were of pics I took while were were up at the cabin.







Good times I tell you. And since we've been back, dear son made the basketball team. Yay! He has his first game tonight. And darling daughter has been practing her bowling for the requalifier this coming Saturday. She did qualify the first round and now she needs to once more to join the Pepsi tourney. Wish her luck!

Thanks for stopping in. This morning I have another eye appt. which I'm hoping goes smoothly. If you could send a good thought or two my way it would be appreciated.

Have a great week my friends!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Nice to see you blogging again, Jennifer. I hope you are feeling 100% soon.

Lawanda said...

AWESOME pics! They look so cool! And your layouts are just wonderful, as usual :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin