Sunday, February 17, 2008

Life

This should be a nice and pleasant post... but its not. Lots of trouble a brewing in my life right now. I feel like I'm in the eye of the storm and trying so hard to weather it. I really don't feel it's something I should share on my blog. But it does involve my kids and my job. I've moved my kids to a new school and things are now better for them. And I've been doing a heck of a lot of soul searching to see if I need to move myself as well. Any good thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anne said...

I'm so sorry, Jennifer. (((hug))

Anonymous said...

I hope things get better soon Jennifer!!

Andrea said...

Well, I'm glad the kids seem to be doing well. I hope everything works out for you guys :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin