Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm still kicking

Hello there. Things have been crazy since going back to work and kids back to school. New fall routine. I hope all is well with you all my friends!

Back to school has brought the icky cold and crud into the house. We seem to be passing it back and forth to one another. Yucky!

In other news the kids started their bowling league last weekend and did rather well. I have never seen league play before so it was really interesting to watch! The kids had a blast!

I haven't been on the computer much this past few weeks. Here are the lo's I done since last post. TFL!




Well, sorry to hit and run but soon, soon I shall be feeling a little better and have more time on the net. Have a super week!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ick, I hate how the kids always bring home illness from school :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin