Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Well its nice to be back here

I had been sick with the flu. Then the darling daughter was sick. Her troubles were a terrible cold that flared her asthma. It was a struggle for her and I felt so bad for my baby. The good news, she's finally on the mend. By next week she should be off all the meds and back to a regular schedule of activities.

In other news- Dear hubby is doing very well not smoking. I will say I just might have to give him away to the highest bidder if his shining personality doesn't come back soon. He seems to have lost it along with the cigarettes. :S

I rented a cottage this week for us to get away this Christmas. Last time we were there we saw the cottages with beautiful decks and hot tubs. So- my dh thinks we rented the minimally furnished cabin we stayed in last time but because he loves hot tubs I splurged and got the furnished cottage with the bbq and hot tub. He'll be so surprised come Christmas! You know Christmas is really just around the corner!

Dear son's b-day is also coming up so I was so lucky to stumble across 2 of his presents on an awesome sale. Basically I got 2 for the price of 1. Gotta love sales! We have just one present left to get and then he's done. Yippee yippee yippee!

I've worked on only a couple of lo's since last post. Here they are- TFL!





Well I gotta run. We are still trying to catch up on all darling daughter homework she missed when being absent last week. She's now calling for some help. You all have a super week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I am glad dd is feeling better Jennifer! And the layouts ROCK. LOVE the blue eyes :)

You will have SO MUCH FUN on your holiday getaway!!! YAY for you!

I do hope the quitting smoking gets a lot easier soon. I know it can be a bear, and turn the person into one as well.... I wish him good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin