Thursday, June 11, 2009

Are we having fun yet?

Just a few more days.... and we'll be out of school for the summer. Yay! Can't wait. Until then, my head is just spinning!

We went to the zoo since last post. It was a lot of fun! We snapped tons of pics of course and here's a few. :)



We also went to the Evening of Excellence for my son where he was honor for his grade point average and two department awards. It was really awesome! His department awards were in English and Science. It was really neat that the high school organized this event to recognize all the students that put in the extra effort throughout the year. The pics for that evening are still on my camera so I'll have to share them later.

The garden is growing well and we have all kinds of goodies popping up. The corn is the only thing we had trouble with. It rained for days after planting them and so only half a row made it.

Father's day is coming and I searched high and low and thought of a great gift for dear hubby - an ipod touch. He loves music and games and has a really old ipod. When I was feeling him out, he ended up wanting to wait on that and buy a new GPS system that comes out at the end of the month. lol! So I got the ipod touch I had already bought, he gets my ipod nano and the new GPS when it comes out. lol! I'm a lucky girl!

No scrapping time, or time to play Sims 3, or play with my new ipod, but soon....

Talk to you again soon. Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin