Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The first day of school...

It's sometimes hard for me to believe that my kids are in 8th and 10th grade. Time goes by so fast.



Darling daughter is in the web "where everyone belongs" program which is basically a welcoming committee for the incoming lower classmen and new students. She's also in a leadership program this year. All the students that are in the web program wore the same shirts the first day.

The kids like the area of where our new apartment is. The other day is was bright and sunny so we rode bikes to the nearby park. Darling daughter is playing volleyball this year and so the kids practiced a little on the empty tennis court. I love it when they actually get along. heehee! Shhh! I took these on my cell phone when they weren't paying attention to me. :P











This summer the kids got together with all their cousins and had a fun couple of days at the beach. Here's a lo I did of their fun time. :)



Well, this evening I'm feeling bushed. So a quick post here and I'm going to try to get to bed early this evening. Thanks for stopping by. - I hope the rest of your week is so awesome and full of joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww they are gorgeous! As is your layout!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin