Sunday, July 05, 2009

hello and goodbye

The summer so far has flown right by. We have definately made the most of it though. We've been busy with life in general. This summer we have been painting, assembling, rearranging, sorting and purging all kinds of stuff from or around the house. We took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge for a few days which was wonderful. And we are busy planning our up coming camping trip with the boat in tow.

Like in my house, it's time to assemble, rearrange, sort, and purge things in the computer. I've done a lot of thinking about my blog and I always have so many ideas for it. My vision hasn't been carried out though because it really is so time consuming. More time than I usually have. It seems like the little ol' blog always get pushed to the side so that I can do more pressing things. Which I suppose is one of the perks of facebook. Quick easy short posts. Add albums when you have time. Post quickly and reply to others with ease (one thing you can't do quickly with a blog reader). I have an account there where I keep up with my friends and will continue using it. The blog, however, is saying goodbye - at least for the summer.

Thank you and I hope to see you all over at facebook. My link is in the sidebar.

Jennifer

2 comments:

Lori said...

bummer! I read occasionally. =(

Joy said...

I will look for you on facebook... I totally understand honey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin