Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Egypt

I've learned a lot about Egypt this week helping darling daughter with her social studies. lol!

Beyond that... well, this weekend darling daughter and I went shopping. She had quite a nice chunk of moolah she had saved up and got for her birthday. We had so much fun. In the end the little penny pincher bought herself one shirt and matching bracelets all of which were on sale. Then she came home and had me order online for her some puffles that she'd been wanting since Christmas. I bought some makeup at Macy's that I needed and was excited it also came with a free gift. Love those makeup testers! And I also bought myself new PJ's which are heavenly and so so comfy... I confess- I didn't want to get out of them on Sunday. Heehee. Then I purchased some goodies online at WST too...

Once upon a time I was a paper scrapper. A few years ago I stumbled into digital scrapbooking and it fit so well that I boxed up A LOT of my paper supplies and sent them off to a friend. In the last few months I find myself wanting to tackle a few projects and so... hybrid... I've gone hybrid with one of my scrapbooking designers. Here is my second hybrid project -



And here is one lo that I've done of the kids trip to Disneyland/California Adventure. This picture my darling daughter took... not bad, eh?



That's about it for this evening. Thanks for stopping in and have a great weekend my friends!

2 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Hi, I recognize you from scrapbookdimensions.ning.com! You should totally share these with us there!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great Jennifer!!! You are so crafty! And what a cool pic she took :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin