Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

I hope all my friends are well and enjoying a lovely long weekend with good food, family, and some fun! We are enjoying our tremendously.

In the past few weeks we've been busy busy busy again. To boot I've been sick. Went into the doctor who told me I had fluid in an ear but it wasn't infected so I'd be fine. He put me on a prescription decongestant to help dry out my ear. Two weeks later I was still feeling crummy and had fever and chills, headaches and ear pain - so I went back in. This time he said I had an infection (DUH!) and gave me an antibiotic. Thank goodness it was earlier in the week - I was feeling better by Thursday. Whew!

Took the kids to see Mr. McGorium's last weekend and that was cute. I know it gets really wish-washy reviews but the kids and I give it a thumbs up. Now we only have Enchanted left on our list. (Who can resist McDreamy on the big screen! Right?)

The kids are doing better each week at bowling. Darling daughter bowls up in the eldest bracket because they wanted to keep her and her brother together in league. Instead of that being intimidating to her, she's really rose to the challenge. She now set new high scores for herself several times. Last week she earn a patch for her inmprovement and got and invitation to the Western Regionals sponsered by Pepsi. You go girl! :)

Well, there's the highs and lows from my last post. Today dear hubby and I are heading out to see the kids bowl. When we get home we plan on putting up the baseboards in our dining room. That's the last thing to do to complete the new flooring project. Well that and maybe some new curtains in there too. We shall see. ;)

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you all have an awesome holiday run this season! Take care and enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool about her bowling! :)

I hope you are feeling better!!!

My kids want to see Enchanted. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin